Saturday, March 19, 2011

FPSP - Flat File Php Shopping Page

It's a very long time since I blogged. The reason is that I was working on this.
Today on Holi this is my present to all of you. Maybe the last version of my Php Shopping Script.
I have been working on this for the past few months and now it is ready for you all to download and use.
This script comes with a lot more than any of my previous script. It includes:

1) Flat file databases (as the name suggested)
2) Products are divided into categories for easy access
3) Much more information about the product can be stored in flat files.
4) Very easy to update and use.

WOW! That is a lot. Also because the coding in this script is much more complicated, I have decided to give it pre packed. So just go to http://www.titan4119.110mb.com/fpsp/index.php and download FPSP.zip.

It is really easy to use, you can understand it completely. Just use it and if possible send me some traffic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment